On Wednesday, Feb. 27, President Lynn Pasquerella announced in an e-mail that the Board of Trustees decided that Professor Kavita Datla from the History Department would receive tenure. Datla expressed excitement about this opportunity. “Receiving tenure is in some ways like graduating. It is delightful! On a daily basis, we […]Read more ›
Search Results for: "Datla"
- An LGBTQ student asks: Is heterophobia real?
- MHNews responds to professor’s sexist comments
- The future of the language requirement and foreign fellows
- Ichiban to open a night club
- Smith student tries to start ‘straight girl’ sorority
- Cosmetic Procedures: The Distinction Between Natural and Unnatural Beauty
alicia hardy arts and entertainment blogs books cara murphy caroline spivack danielle wayda dibarah mahboob elizabeth kendrick emily stone emma ginader erica moulton features Frieda Yeung geena molinaro Global global health and science ina guingona Jocelyn Mosman julia zhang lauren williams leora sharma linda valencia xu maria whelan MH events miranda gontz morgan rosenburg nathalie oates news op-ed op/ed photography rachel foster rani mehta sarah racicot sophia aitken sports sukriti singh susie hufford tapas kulkarni umme lena victoria helwig visual xiaofan xu